OPMS of the Office of the City Civil Registrar
|1. To update Civil Registry Records of the Local Government Unit.||CCRO STAFF|
2. To be able to manage the system of the Civil Registration on the 21st
1. Accept all registrable documents and judicial decrees affecting the
civil status of persons.
|DARYL, MELINDE, LILIT|
2. Transcribe and enter immediately upon receipt all registrable
documents and judicial decrees
affecting the status of persons in the appropriate civil registry
1. Transmit to the Office of the Civil Registrar-General, the OCRG COPY
of the form
within the prescribed period.
2. Coordinate with the National Statistics Office in conducting
educational campaigns for vital registration and assists in the
preparation of demographic and statistics for the Local Government unit
concerned and exercises such other powers and perform such other duties
and functions as maybe prescribed by law or ordinance.
|3. Catering of NSO Verification thru Batch Request Entry System (BREQS)||MICHELLE, JANICE, SERFRED|